Re: Saftey Consideration-getting tangled up or untangled.

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Saftey Consideration-getting tangled up or untangled.
From: Al Pritchard <al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 19:22:00 -0400
Cc: drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx
You may want to consider waring a "rash guard" over your PFD and harness. You can find them in most surf shops, and I think Gill makes one with a hole for the trap ring. The rash guard will prevent things, like lines, from getting up under all the overlapping bits of your personal outfit. And you can get them with cool graphics to boot.

/Al