Re: Update on my progress.

To: Al Pritchard <al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx>, Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Update on my progress.
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:03:20 +1000 (EST)
Good work Al,

  You really start to get some satisfaction from the project at times like
this. I look forward to sailing against you in the future.

  Cheers,

  Steve

Al Pritchard <al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Things have been a bit hectic lately. But I finally managed to cut
the hull away form the strong back.

Its stages like this that give you the drive to get to the next
stage. Its amazing!

More at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/loft42/sets/72057594091885204/

/Al

This is the Swift Solo mailing list. For unsubscribe instructions,