Re: Welcome to Bob Fricke--our newest member

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Welcome to Bob Fricke--our newest member
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:47:49 -0600
Welcome to one of the best groups of people on the earth. Don't fret over details you don't understand. There are a lot of others that have traveled the road before you and if you want tips on how to make one of the most beutiful and fastest boats in the world, Mark White would be one of the guys to listen to. His boat is without a doubt one of the best looking boats I have seen.