boat covers and sails

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: boat covers and sails
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:33:56 EDT
I'm now placing the last order for sails until after the 1st of the  year.
If you need them in the early spring, you should get your order  in now.

Boat covers: If you'll need a boat cover from me you'll need to get it
ordered very soon.  We are checking now to see if the price is the same and
I'll
post the info this week.  Please get your orders in early next  week.