Re: Builders - Swift Solo Blogs

To: "Steve Nichols" <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Swiftsolo" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Builders - Swift Solo Blogs
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:28:22 -0400
  From: Steve Nichols
  To: Swiftsolo
  Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:25 AM
  Subject: Builders - Swift Solo Blogs

  I've just been checking the stats on the blog I've done for my boatbuilding
experience. It is remarkable how many hits I'm getting. Anyone that is in the
course of building - why not consider doing your own blog? It isn't hard to do
and if there are more out there we may well get more class members as a result.
  It would be even better if Bram or Greg? could collate them on the designer/
class websites to further promote the class. Not even much work either - just
post the links.

  Cheers,

  Steve

  Check out my Swift Solo build progress on
  www.aussieswift.livesaildie.com