Re: boat covers and sails

To: jamiecottee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: boat covers and sails
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:24:26 +1000 (EST)
Jamie,

  How do you know you can beat the price by 5% if you haven't seen the product
that you are competing against?

  It sounds like you must be very knowledgeable about boat covers!!

  Steve

jamiecottee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Bram,
My name is jamie cottee i am a cover maker in australia. I can beat the price
of your supplier by 5%.

Jamie Cottee
jamieottee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+61415100573(after 3.30pm gmt+10hours)

> BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:
>

> I'm now placing the last order for sails until after the 1st of the
> year.
> If you need them in the early spring, you should get your order in now.
>
> Boat covers: If you'll need a boat cover from me you'll need to get it
> ordered very soon. We are checking now to see if the price is the same
> and I'll
> post the info this week. Please get your orders in early next week.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Bram

This is the Swift Solo mailing list. For unsubscribe instructions,

Check out my Swift Solo build progress on
www.aussieswift.livesaildie.com