Bram's website update

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bram's website update
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 21:01:48 EST
Just a note to let everyone know that I've revamped my website.  It  should
be much easier to navigate.  I've put all construction info under  that title
and added some sailing tip pages with lots of photos and  explanations.

It's sad to see the season come to an end but good to get caught up on a
number of things I've been putting off.   It is really exciting to see  so many
Swifts in the final stages of construction and it will be good to get  Kris
back after Christmas to finish the couple of Swifts for Seattle guys.   He's
almost done with Oracle and I know they must be excited to see it  launched.
They'll be fitting it out in January and February (simpler than  a Swift).

I look forward to hearing from all of you regarding your progress.  We  have
sails, boat covers, and launcher socks being made and it is not too late to
add to the order if you want in.  Get them ordered right away if you want  in.
It will be spring before the next orders.

I hope everyone will makes plans for the Nationals / clinic as soon as  the
site is selected.  I hope we can get at least a dozen Swifts on the  starting
line this year.  We probably should discuss inviting the Mustos  again once the
Forum is activated for this subject.