Swift construction support

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Swift construction support
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:18:47 EST
Just a note to let our builders know that I'll be out of contact for the
next 4 days (remote part of our north coast).  The great thing is that  this
mailing list will get you support from any number of experienced builders
who've
been there and know what they're talking about.  Don't hesitate to  direct
your question to this email address (  _swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx)   ).

Will be back on Friday.