Ideas for 2007 clinic

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ideas for 2007 clinic
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:21:19 -0700
After having heard ideas from Christian a while ago and talking with Bill last night, I started a topic of for how, what, and by whom for the clinic at the Swift Solo NA's. Give it a bit of thought and if you plan on attending or might attend, either as an observer or a participant, please give some ideas of what you feel would best serve your needs.

On another note. We need to elect replacement officers for Bram and Darius's vacancies. We need a class secretary/treasurer and a class chief measurer. We also need to organize the US, Canadian, and Aus/NZ associations with officers. If you are interested or know someone that would be good, let us know.

We also should have nominees for the 2007 Excecutive Committee to be voted on at the next annual meeting.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.