Re: Ideas for 2007 clinic

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ideas for 2007 clinic
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 14:45:06 EST
Great topic Robert, it'll be good to see some of the ideas.

Just a note to let you know that I talked with Francis Samson today and  they
have accepted and approved our application for the regatta at  Huntington.

Also, my inflatable will be available for rescue/coaching again this  year.
It may be that we should try to round up some volunteers to man it  and
perhaps find another boat for coaching as well.