Errata update. Kinda.

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Errata update. Kinda.
From: "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 21:24:33 -0800
Sender: warren.stevens@xxxxxxxxx
Ok, I've been woefully remiss in updating the errata list, which is a pity,
because this list has been hopping with with great ideas, and I want to
capture them at some point.  Maybe next week. ;-)

But I did get fed up with trying to find all the PDFs necessary to build
various parts.  So I've collected every PDF (and a few other file types)
that has come across the list or been posted to
http://single-handedskiffs.com/ and put them on catzooks.  This is pretty
much every PDF necessary to build the boat, as far as I know.  As always,
you can find the errata list here:
http://catzooks.com/swift-solo/errata.html

Hopefully this will help ensure shorter pauses between epoxy fumes.

Thanks
Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com - 299f3c94-d7c1-11da-95c0-00e08161165f