reservations

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: reservations
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:09:36 -0700
To all,

I tried to make reservations for Deer Creek Campground and there are no
vacancies for the full time of the regatta, however Lake Shore Resort has
vacancies, or they will, they don't start booking until May 1st.  So everyone
don't wait till the last minute to reserve a place, or you may be sleeping with
Bram.

Lake Shore Resort www.lakeshoreresort.com is located across the street from the
ramp/parking area, according to the lady I spoke to, and has camp sites, full
hookup rv spaces, cabins, restaurant, saloon, general store, and a marina.  She
was very interested in our boats, and was telling me that her husband races
catamarans and 11 meter boats.  We should have lots of interest in our fleet at
the lake this year.

There are other Camping facilities in the area, but I am not sure of there
proximity to the ramp area, and some are closed until Spring time.  Although
there are other camping areas at Huntington lake, it seems that they don't have
a lot of sites in each facility.  Maybe someone that has been there can shed a
little more light on the subject.  So I guess what I am trying to say is we
need to make reservations early.

Has anyone made reservations yet?  If so please let your camping space be
known, It would be nice to be in a group.

Sincerely,