Welcome our new member and a communication suggestion to members

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Welcome our new member and a communication suggestion to members
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 23:58:45 EST
Help me welcome Art Bedard from Canton CT to our class.  Art is our  84th
builder / member (USA 083) and hopes to become a certified builder of  Swifts.
Don't hesitate to ask us if you have any questions Art!   You'll find our
members very helpful and anxious to see another Swift in the  water.

I would like to ask all of you to help me out.  Since we  brought the class
forum into play my email has been busy with  questions, responses to calls for
volunteers, suggestions, and misc. that  used to go to catzooks for all to see
(and to go into the archives). This  makes things more difficult for me
because the same questions get asked and  answered repeatedly and without
keeping
the other class members up to  speed. I think we may have inadvertently
discouraged you from  using catzooks in favor of the forum, however, because of
the
inability to post  attachments, this does not work in many cases.  I would ask
all of you to  return to using catzooks for builder/class issues (that are
directed at me)  until we can make the forum more user friendly.  Al has
suggested that we may be able to move to a Forum that  allows attachments from
everyone and that may be a fairly big part of  the solution.

I look forward to returning to hearing your questions and suggestions /
ideas.