Two masts for sale and open house

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Two masts for sale and open house
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:56:03 EST
I recently received two new carbon masts from Forte and promptly began
sanding and refinishing the first one.  After re-coating it with 207 I
discovered
the reinforcement patches were all 20 inches too low.

Tony at Forte immediately acknowledged that the locations were indeed wrong
(training a new guy) and is sending me two new masts.  He is also  sending two
kits to add reinforcement to the outside in the two locations that  need it
on these masts (he'll send me the weight addition  numbers tomorrow).  He has
asked me to sell them locally  (obviously at a discount) since this area is one
of the class hot  spots.  If anyone in the Northwest is interested, I'll have
you talk  to Tony and make an offer.  You'll need to pick them up at my place
or  at one of the Northwest regattas.  The refinished tube weighs 7 lbs  and
4 ozs.  The other one weighs 7 lbs. 9 ozs.  Both have mast  tracks that will
have to be bonded with Plexus (I'll have some at my house when  I bond the two
new ones).  Also, I have a new extra spinnaker pole for  sale.

These two masts could be a good deal to anyone wanting to save some  money.
I'm rather picky about weight aloft so I have no interest in  them.

Let me know if you're interested.

Also, Both the Musto and the Swift will be at Corinthian Yacht Clubs open
house on Sunday.  Come on by and have a drink with Ron and I (maybe  both Rons).

Regards,