Carbon/ Kevlar

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Carbon/ Kevlar
From: "Daniel McGill" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:21:27 -0500
Hello All-

I have found a company that appears to have 100+ yard rolls of fabric.

The rolls are priced at ~37.50/ yard.

I have called and confirmed stock, but will be forced to wait until
Tuesday to confirm that it is not allocated and what exactly the pricing
is.

I was wondering if we could get a group of buyers, say 4 or 5, together
and split a roll. They currently show 113 to 114 yard rolls in stock, so
113/5 would be 22 yards per person for around $750-$800.

Anyone interested?

Daniel McGill

SD Ireland

100 Grove St.