Help assembling masts

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Help assembling masts
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:25:46 -0800 (PST)
As some of you may know I sourced my mast from CST. It hasn't been used in
anger yet but looks very pretty sitting inside the hull of my boat!
I was looking through their website and found a series of How TO PDFs. This is
the link here
 http://www.cstcomposites.com/How%20To%20Guide.htm A lot of this stuff is
applicable to any carbon mast. I thought you guys may pick up some tips from it.

Cheers,

Steve

Check out my Swift Solo build progress on
www.aussieswift.livesaildie.com