Fwd: contacts in the bay area /osullivan

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: contacts in the bay area /osullivan
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:54:35 EST
Bay area Swift builder/sailors (Patrick, Robert, Mike, Neil and Ken),

I received this email from Paul OSullivan this evening.  In my  response, I
asked Paul for permission to forward his email to the class.

Direct contact with other California builders should help to  continue a good
start on the fleet down there.  With the Vancouver and  Seattle fleets coming
of age,  California will be a  great addition to the west coast regatta
circuit.  It was disappointing to  have to move the Huntington regatta this
year,
however, I think I can  safely promise a trailer load of Swifts from the
Northwest to come down for  a regatta and clinic next season when Patrick and
Robert
(and Paul if  he's done) have their boats ready to go.

By the way, our best wishes go out to Ken as he fights his health  battle.
Ken has done a great deal for the class--even as  he has struggled with this
terrible disease.

http://www.aol.com.