Fwd: carbon mainsheet guide

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: carbon mainsheet guide
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:22:02 EDT
Mark,
I have taken the liberty of forwarding your email to the class because
you're a friggin genius.

I had never thought of bending those guides in horizontal plane.   Brilliant
idea in that it increases head room.  I'm looking forward to a  report from
you after your lakes thaw and you get to use it in actual  battle.

To solve the problem of cleat and block location, would it be possible for
you to supply a base with it that is bent enough to eliminate the shims and
pre-drilled for the Freddy ratchet block and the cleats (most cleats use  the
same hole pattern).

Incidentally,  I should have answers from Revchem this  afternoon on
Supplies.  Sorry for the delay.