hybrid, carbon, s-glass etc. Finally we've got it together

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hybrid, carbon, s-glass etc. Finally we've got it together
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:27:00 EDT
Great news,
I just received word from Revchem that we are good to go on ordering glass
products.  They are still working on establishing a relationship with WEST
System but we should have that worked out soon.  The hybrid and  s-glass supply
problem has been solved permanently and at a fair price.

Please get your orders in soon for the hybrid and s-glass, because they  will
likely not order the second rolls until they see how fast the first ones go
and there could be some delay between rolls.  They have a direct  relationship
with the weaver who makes these cloths.

Main Contact.  Here is the contact info:

Revchem Plastics
Mr. Marv Fleck
253 305-0303
e mail _mfleck@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:mfleck@xxxxxxxxxxx)

physical address:

Revchem Plastics
1132 Thorne Road
Tacoma, WA. 98421.

It's a very good feeling to have a solution to this supply  shortage.