RAKA's Launching in WB 196

To: drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RAKA's Launching in WB 196
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 23:45:54 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rob,
"Wooden Boat" May/June 2007 arrived in my mailbox today and I always turn to
the Launchings/Relaunchings section first.  There you are, right on page 100
with RAKA in all of her glory.  I hope your debut inspires the rest of us to
get our Swifts out of the garage and onto the water.  Congratulations.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040