Sails and rig

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Sails and rig
From: Wojtek Pagacz <wojtek_pagacz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 06:26:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

  I'm trying to design myself some sails.  I dont have the boat built yet and
the rig is on it's way. I need some dimensions.  Like luff, foot, forestay
lengths.  Mast rake and mast bend for the forte spar.  Clew location for jib.
The E, P, J.  Any of this information would be greatly appreciated.
  cheers,
  Wojtek