My Swift is Sold

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: My Swift is Sold
From: aikisu@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 13:14:17 -0400
 Hi

 #28 Wave Dragon has been sold.I can no longer sail much less build another. In
my prime 50"s I felt I had enough to give you all hell as a fierce
competator.Oh well, now I have to be fiece with this ALS and Have to let go.
You never know how good you sometimes have it, so enjoy all you have and help
those you can.

 You have a new mate in my place. He's every bit like me in my prime so please
welcome him as you did for me.Please help him with your wonderful insight on
any repair issues he may have to get wave dragon up to speed.I'm just out of
touch with the building process right now. Thanks Everyone!!!

 Please welcome Paul Osullivan