Re: Madison Regatta

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Madison Regatta
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
Actual we had 5 Swift at Madison... Darius was still putting the final touches
on his baby, which looks like a great boat. I can't wait to see it in action in
the Sept.

  The lake was great, winds were a bit shifty sometimes. First day most of the
races were won or lost based on ability to read wind. What happen in one race
did not always repeat itself the next race. The second day was overall a decent
day... lots of trap-able wind. The last race we did was a long distance race
and that was a bit brutal but it was a good sail. (by this time I was so tired
I end up finishing the race sitting on the rail.)

  I'm pretty sure we will go back next year. Its really a great group of guys
up there.

  Enjoy,
  Keith Councell

BDally6107@xxxxxxx wrote:

  Hey, good show getting 4 Swifts to the Madison regatta.  Sounds like you guys
had a good time.  What did you think about the venue?  Is it a good place to
consider supporting for next year?