Class web site.

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Class web site.
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:10:26 -0600
It seems that we are not able to divert traffic from the mailing list to the class forums in such a way that the discussion of topics continues to flow. I think Al Prichard has done a great job with the current site. I am probably going to take over as webmaster soon. Al has expressed a desire to take a break as webmaster. I'd like some input from you all on what works for you, what doesn't, why you do or don't use the class site, and things you'd like to see. I'm not putting a guarantee you'll get all you want. We are having troble getting discussion off the mailing list and onto the class forums. Some don't like the volume of mail they get from this list so I thought it would be nice to move discussions to the forums but once there, the topics die.

Please respond directly to rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx rather than using the "Reply All" feature of your mail clients.

Happy sailing or sanding to all and to those sailing, keep your stick in the air.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.