Re: Our newest builder / member

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Our newest builder / member
From: "Kerem Kirkpinar" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:49:02 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=FJJdjq7+xTFrJUwoBC676U4w8v04JBjRmljmfnf4f3A=; b=t6IYdRAD9yrXCEezh616SlPX7txpE/LWbSd/bBlmKqLvAk3rePsfBJhin3blruZ02B5JknroexoFffN19rCGm89PNaRISuG5MbGRY/JCWcw7TySrtcRLSNCrPGU+xOFmc9emcU+FuQBeFDMkFPv0gcfuRwEi8xzqsvtDhrAAV+0=
Hi everyone. Kerem here. I hail from Singapore and will soon start my quest
for a SwiftSolo. I am amazed by the level of support the class provides to
the new builders. A large reason for me to want to dive in. I look forward
to interacting with you and hopefully one day meeting you in the first
Worlds! Keep well.