Re: Our newest builder / member

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Our newest builder / member
From: wfs03@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:38:26 -0400
John,

Welcome to Swift Solo.? Some of your right-coast members just got together?this
week-end?for sailing and celebrating in Hampton, VA, at Christian Rasmussen's
club.? From left to right, are Keith, Christian, Rob D., and Darius.? Let us
know if you need some support.? Your are welcome to see?USA020 (blue hull on
the PVC dolly) in RI, anytime.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040

View full size