Cloth, Epoxy, Resin, and misc supplies For Sale

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Cloth, Epoxy, Resin, and misc supplies For Sale
From: Nathan Anderson <nande12@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hello-

A few years back I purchased all the needed cloth, epoxy, and resin.
Unfortunately I have not been able to buy the wood and start the project.  I
would like to sell the supplies before the resin and epoxy go bad.  The cloth
and tools were purchased from John R Sweet company and the resin, epoxy and
fillers were purchased from a local West Systems supplier.  If you are
interested let me know.  This is a great opportunity for some significant
savings.   I can take pictures and provide a complete list if needed.

Thanks,
Nate Anderson
USA 038
nande12@xxxxxxxxx