New web page and request for information

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New web page and request for information
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:49:53 EDT
We've started a new web page that should be helpful to those who've  recently
launched or are starting construction (look on the main menu of the
website).  It is a list of the most common failures and  prevention/fixes.  The
list
starts with simple things and moves on to more  complex issues.  I've begun by
using my failures/experiences.  The  intent is to prevent the type of problems
and breakdowns that are the  most common in the early stages of either
building or sailing your new  Swift.  Hopefully, we can duplicate this list on
the
class  website some time in the future.  We envision a closed discussion forum
for  builders/owners to encourage more open discussion.

This list is under construction and I'm looking forward to your input
regarding your experience.  I will be away (wilderness) until Oct 3rd but  hope
have some of your input waiting upon return.