RE: Racing Seattle, this weekend

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>, <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Racing Seattle, this weekend
From: "Karl Schulmeisters" <karlsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 16:59:19 -0700
The forecast now says 5-15 rising to 20.  MM5 shows the 20kn staying over
the Olympic peninsula until around 4pm or 5pm.

I think Bram your next purchase needs to either be a house in San Diego, or
a Hotsuits Wetsuit heater  HYPERLINK
"http://www.hotsuits.com.au/"http://www.hotsuits.com.au/  or step up to a
Rip Curl heated wetsuit HYPERLINK
"http://www.surfline.com/surfnews/article_bamp.cfm?id=7570"http://www.surfli
ne.com/surfnews/article_bamp.cfm?id=7570

   _____