Racing Seattle, this weekend

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Racing Seattle, this weekend
From: "Ron Radko" <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:29:04 -0700
Hi folks,

It would be awesome to see a few more Swifts signing up for this weekends
Fleet Championship regatta here in Seattle.  We have 4 Mustos (One is coming
but hasn't signed up yet)  Bram is signed up, and we have Chris Maas DC
canoe.   Let's see if we can get one more event for the year with a great
turnout!

Ron

PS website is:

http://cycseattle.org <http://cycseattle.org/>