Help me welcome another new member/builder

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help me welcome another new member/builder
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:14:51 EDT
Please help me welcome Jon Gross from Dana Point California to our ranks.
Jon is our 88th member and will carry Sail Number USA 086.

We look forward to working with you Jon.  Feel free to use this  mailing list
to gain any information that you need.  You'll find our class  members take a
lot of pride in helping out by providing information on  techniques and
material suppliers.