Website update

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Website update
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 15:24:34 EDT
I hope all of our Swift builders who have launched recently or are about to
launch will take a look at the website page on problems and solutions.   While
we've had comparatively few issues when compared to other skiff classes,  the
issues we have had are mostly preventable.  Look for  most information on
construction ideas as time permits and I receive more  of your input.

I received input from a couple of members and especially want to thank  Keith
Councell for his list.  Eventually, we hope to move this list to the  class
website and tie it to a closed forum where these issues can be discussed  by
members.