2008 North American Championship update

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2008 North American Championship update
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:51:52 EDT
Great news, Dave Ellis has agreed to be our Race Official/Committee again
this year.  Those of us who were at last years event will be especially
excited
because of the great job Dave does.

Keith Deller has asked about shipping from the Northwest area.  We  intend to
have the Swifts shipped down by truck this year.  We'll load the  boats in
Seattle or at my place.  This will include the boats from Calgary,  Vancouver,
Northern California and the Seattle area (including Mustos).  We  can take 10
boats and gear from the NW.

I'm wondering if Mark, Robert,  David Kerr , Mike Montagne, Patrick  Lewis,
and possibly Paul OSullivan want to team up on some kind of  transportation
co-op from SL City or San Francisco?  If you guys are  interested let me know.
Sorry if I've left anyone out.

Also, is there any interest in a joint transportation co-op from the  NE?  I
realize the distances are much shorter but let me know.