Re: 2008 North American Championship update

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 2008 North American Championship update
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:03:01 -0600
I've not heard from Daid Kerr for some time. I could maybe rig something up to haul his in my trailer as well. I don't think I'll join the PNW container because it will not make a difference in the long run for travel time. I'll take my trailer and use it as a camper once down there. If there is someone else close by to SLC, we might be able to put a boat on top of the Truck too.