Another great tip from Mark

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Another great tip from Mark
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:45:58 EST
Mark White never ceases to amaze me with his great ideas.  He has  begun
using wooden tooth picks to keep the hull tight to the stations after the
staples
are removed (he installs them just before removing the  staples).

I should have him tell you directly but basically, he drills some  holes
through the cedar and into the stations (the diameter of the  toothpick).  He
epoxies the tooth picks in and leaves them until the  s-glass is finished.  He
then cuts the hull loose with his thin Japanese  saw just as he would plastic
staples.  You only likely need a dozen or so  for the entire hull.  The obvious
benefit is that the hole is filled with  wood and will look great.

I'll incorporate this idea in the next version of the manual (and  pretend
it's mine).