Swift Solo NA's/MPS invite-really cheap-NW sailors you can't afford to s

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Swift Solo NA's/MPS invite-really cheap-NW sailors you can't afford to stay home
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:59:27 EST
As we're getting this event together we've come to realize what an
inexpensive vacation this will be for those from the Northwest.   We can take
up to 15
boats for under $13000 round trip and this includes your  camping gear and
bicycles.  The airfare is under $300 round trip--cheaper  than flying to Boise
Idaho.  Campsites are $35 a night for up to 6  people.

Add this up:
if we get 13 boats in the air ride trailer we go for $1000 each
airfare                                                              $300
round trip
camping     $8 per night times 10  nights               $80  for the entire
stay
Rental car split 4 sailors 10  days                        $125
entry fee for clinic and  regatta                             $135 (estimated
at this time)
10 days on the warm beautiful  beach                  $000  but priceless
                                                                   ___________
                                      Total                         $1640
                                       Total per  day              $164  per
person

 When you add the saving from not using your car, your lights, your  heat,
and your local shopping mall at home, you can easily see that spending 10  days
sailing and hanging out on the beach is the only  reasonable financial
alternative!  Staying home is simply  too expensive.

You must hurry as we can only take a total of 16 Swifts and  Mustos from the
Northwest on this once-in-a-lifetime trip to  paradise.  It looks like 9 spots
are already gone!

But wait, there's more!  We promise that new Swift and Musto  sailors will
learn more in this 10 days on the warm water of Fort Desoto  than you'll learn
all season at home.  In addition to all of this, if you  bring your wife or
girlfriend, she'll be forever sold on coming back in the  future.

Seriously, come and join in the fun--this will be cheap and easy.