Re: Swift Solo NA's/MPS invite-really cheap-NW sailors you can't afford

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Swift Solo NA's/MPS invite-really cheap-NW sailors you can't afford to stay home
From: "Matt Broughton" <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 10:04:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=dB5afXQqRYqwp/lnqaE4AjdR82uvGvAoG5q0fNtlOoY=; b=A9sEl2UzttSJAZzHlvtO8XIddcZNA+hFvko401GJMleWIIj1qlb5ZWuuKcd5RP1DcHVby4koDvdMf4wVdWmwRfUrw7vB2NMMGwpslcgGPVptdRXJzZtBxjz2DRLmjRE+jlZqzXKxdVLh8df3ho1Bd7BJdy5MzxLXOdRbklzT/bM=
Sender: fireballmatt@xxxxxxxxx
Wow, if you can come up with a price break like that when it comes times for
the right-coasters to get up to Jericho count me in!

--
Matt B.