Musto looking for a ride to Florida from Toronto

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Musto looking for a ride to Florida from Toronto
From: "Ron Radko" <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:34:00 -0800
I have a Musto sailor in Toronto that would like to come to Florida, and is
looking for a way to get down (he does not have a trailer)  Any Swift
sailors anywhere in the area that have a trailer that might take 2?

Please contact me .

Right now we have 7 confirmed Mustos, and I'm hoping to bring it up to 10!

See you in Florida,

Ron