Re: Musto looking for a ride to Florida from Toronto

To: Ron Radko <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Musto looking for a ride to Florida from Toronto
From: Bill Strosberg <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:47:41 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ron Radko wrote:

I have a Musto sailor in Toronto that would like to come to Florida, and is looking for a way to get down (he does not have a trailer) Any Swift sailors anywhere in the area that have a trailer that might take 2?

Please contact me …

Right now we have 7 confirmed Mustos, and I’m hoping to bring it up to 10!

See you in Florida,

Ron

Ron:

I'd consider loaning my Rapide combo trailer to your guy. It's not in use right now, as the boat is in the shop for final fairing and paint & varnish. Is this for Calum? He offered to let me go out on his MPS and I'd like to return his kind offer if he needs it.

I'm in Ottawa, and the trailer is across the river in Quebec where I winter store my boats. It is about a four hour trip each way up here and back to get it (Toronto-Ottawa). I don't think I'll need it till late spring.

I know he can probably find something much closer in Toronto, but I thought I'd offer. The I14 guys at RCYC in Toronto are really nice, and I would not be surprised if they helped.

All I'd require is a letter acknowledging the usual stuff - assumption of costs of damage, liability etc.. It is Ontario licensed and legal, with fenders, plates and lights on a light board. No cost or rental. Return it in the same condition he got it is all.

--
Bill Strosberg