Fort Desoto the Swift Solo NA''s and camping reservations

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fort Desoto the Swift Solo NA''s and camping reservations
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:46:45 EST
Great news
We now have our special use permit for the NA's so everything is a  go.  Be
sure to get your camping reservations made  soon.  The following is the
information you need and you can  find a map of the campgrounds at
_http://www.fortdesoto.com/campmap1.php_
(http://www.fortdesoto.com/campmap1.php)     .

We are going to have a great turn out of both Swifts and Mustos and this
promises to be the best learning experience possible for everyone.  Let's  try
double up in these campsites to reduce fees and increase the fun.

Fort De Soto Park has excellent camping facilities. Whether you do your
camping in a tent or an RV, you'll be able to get hookups and everything you
need. Set up your tent just steps away from a sand beach, safe for kids. Some
of
Florida's greatest attractions and the regatta site are within minutes from
your campsite! That's how camping should be done! Campground information is
available by calling: (727) 582-2267