Ronstan Boom Cam Cleat

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Ronstan Boom Cam Cleat
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 04:08:56 -0800 (PST)
I been having issues with my main sheet not stay cleated, based on being really
annoyed and final figure out that Ronstan Cam Cleats leave something to be
disired, I talk to Bram on Friday. One thing he recommend was to use Servo Cam
Cleats on the boom. http://www.apsltd.com/Tree/d261000/e260164.asp

  Last thing you want to do is have to tip toe around the boat try to keep the
main sheet cleated when you have the kite up.

  Figure I would throw this out there for everyone else to see...

  For all you think about going sail, you should. Decent forcast today here in
AL... 50 deg with 10-12 wind.

  Keith Councell
  Der Springer