Camping issue at Fort Desoto--please respond today

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Camping issue at Fort Desoto--please respond today
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:37:31 EST
If you are having trouble finding camping at Fort Desoto, Please  email me
today.  Also, Please let me know if you have a site that you are  willing to
share today.  We will solve this issue somehow but need your  cooperation.

We need to hear from everyone who intends to go who has not yet  found a
camping spot.

Thanks