Fort Desoto information --please read this

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fort Desoto information --please read this
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:15:02 EST
I really want to thank everyone who helped with the camping shortage.   I
suspect we may still have a couple of people looking and it looks like we will
be able to take care of them as well.  A special thanks to Ron  Radko, Mark
White and the others who been great about helping  out.

I want to let everyone know that our permit requires a bit of an adjustment
to our MO this time.  After we initially unload the boats and equipment at
the site, vehicles (other than Robert) will not be allowed back in till it is
time to pack up.  We will all have to park in the main parking lot  which is
about 100 yards away.  We will bring down some kind of marina cart  for lugging
ice chests and other gear from the cars to the picnic area/regatta  site.  It
would be good to bring a locking tote box or car top carrier to  keep your
tools and other misc in.  Maybe we can use bicycle cable locks if  you want to
lock your stuff to Robert's trailer or other  trailers??  Obviously, we will
keep out sails and blades under our  boat covers as Robert will be there at
night.  I should also point out that  I don't believe that anything has been
stolen
during the last two events down  there.  Also, the park service patrols the
area at night as  well.

Ron, would you make sure this info get's to the Musto guys.