Re: Arrival times and camp sites.

To: Robert Harper <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Arrival times and camp sites.
From: Ron Watt <rwatt54@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:38:27 -0800 (PST)
All,

Peggy and I will be arriving at Tampa airport on Friday 4/11 at 4:43 PM on
Delta flight #692.
We could give one or two people a ride to the park. We will not be staying at
the campground, so sharing a car will not work for us.

Todays forecast for Tampa;
Abundant sunshine. Warm. High 84F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Thanks
Ron