Re: shipping from the Northwest to Fort Desoto

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: shipping from the Northwest to Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 13:12:14 EST
We now have the info for shipping.

As it stands now we have 10 boats shipping to Fort Desoto.  The price  for
our boats is $12766 ($1276.60 each) round trip and this includes our  other
equipment (rescue boats, camping gear, sailing clothes).  We may  get another
Swift or Musto and if we do we'll refund $116 to each of  you.  You'll also
want
to put your tool boxes and bicycles etc. in this  trailer.  I do need to know
who is bringing bikes and extra  stuff beyond tool boxes, camping  and sailing
gear.

The participants are:
Ron Radko with 3 Mustos, John--our Musto guy in Vancouver, Ron Watt, Keith
Deller, Warren Stevens, Bram Dally, Chris Wickham, and Paul O Sullivan.

We will need to load the boats on Friday, April 4th at Shilshole Bay Marina
(North End).  Please put this date on your calendar.

I need to collect the money for shipping by February 20th.  Please  make the
checks out to me and I'll provide you with the accounting (and  possible
refunds) when we're done.

Those who are shipping, please acknowledge receiving this email and provide
me with whatever info I may need.

48)