RE: Shipping arrangements to Fort Desoto

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Shipping arrangements to Fort Desoto
From: "Watt, Ronald G" <ronald.g.watt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 07:39:18 -0800
Disposition-notification-to: "Watt, Ronald G" <ronald.g.watt@boeing.com>
Hi Bram,

The Seattle Saturday 10 am till 4 pm Load and unloads work much better
for me, than what was previously scheduled.
I will be there both loading and unloading the trailer in Seattle.
If possible, could we schedule the unloading and loading time at Ft
DeSoto earlier in the day, say about 8:00 am?
I will be arriving in St Petersberg on Thursday April 10th about noon or
1:00 PM and will be able to unload the trailer on Thursday PM or Friday.
My Flight out on Sunday April 20th is at 1:45 PM. I will be able to help
early, but will need to leave by 11 or 11:30 AM.

Thanks
Ron