Re: mainsheet idea

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: mainsheet idea
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:23:59 -0700
I have never wished I had more purchase. I've even been out in 25-30 going to weather and didn't need more purchase. We leave all of the leach tension up to the kicker so you only need enough purchase to pull it in. Some light weights might want a little more but then I'm not sure they'd want to be out in enough wind where it was essential.