Please send your Fort Desoto Entry Forms!

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Please send your Fort Desoto Entry Forms!
From: "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 12:01:45 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; bh=OywJ+ag13C+BZBXmze5b/p0DCKhPVQjwFAQmkpJI03M=; b=xRSTLQ/NsEBvDh+zn7+8mi941uXjct/ygvdRz7MmHqffbuTJ1kTHEuGWYcy+UbVm+DaLRlFJdlfLkX0pPMhPmERk8FmSX7Q78HbqvyQjI+vizPrLBoyC3D36WYfmkjnf0DSUagY0X90whpnF+fsOTjj9ZWNpcVcF4DX483BwtIc=
Sender: warren.stevens@xxxxxxxxx
I've recieved all of *two* entry forms for Fort DeSoto.  Now I know all you
guys want to send in your entries after March 17 (the late fee deadline) and
pay the extra $20 fine for the good of the class, but if you're so inclined,
you can help me out by just including the late fee now and sending the entry
form today.  I really would like to have a good idea of where things stand
in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!

Warren