RE: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Forte or CST Mast - Verdict out yet?
From: "Karl Schulmeisters" <karlsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:31:29 -0800
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bram

I don’t know that much about Kevlar rod rigging, but I’ll do some
investigation and let the fleet know what I find.    Kevlar Rod has the
advantage of lightness over its steel counterpart.

Either way I’ll let you know.  Good Luck to All in De Soto.  I envy you all.
But as luck would have it, my hand surgery was more minor than I had
expected, and I hopefully will be able to start on my hull later this
spring.

Karl

   _____