Measurement of boats and other Swift Solo Matters

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Measurement of boats and other Swift Solo Matters
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:20:48 EDT
Swift sailors
Because the weather has been bloody cold, no boats have been measured to
date in the Northwest.  We intended to have completed a sample of 5 boats,  to
have worked out the measurement bugs, and to measure a couple more at Fort
Desoto.  That process will now have to wait until we get back from  Florida.  I
suspect we should schedule it for early June.  We'll try  to get the majority
of
the Northwest boats measured this summer and do a couple  of other boats at
each national event in the future.

Home.